1. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to
provide and improve our respective services
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
3. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases, and general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
4. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
6. Cookies and Your Wix Site
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser, usually used to keep track of their movements and actions on a site. There are two types of cookies:
- Session (Transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when you close your browser and do not collect information from your computer. They typically
store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
- Persistent (Permanent or Stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. they are based on the set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
8. If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a mail to B - 16, 17 New Light Colony, Tonk Road, Jaipur Rajasthan 302015.